Learn how to avoid this deadly virus and let your Family and Friends Know the precautions to take in order to avoid Hand shake and Get togethers
COVID-19 is the disease caused by coronaviruses. This disease was emerged first time in China in 2019. This virus has many different kinds.
Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they are transmitted between animals and humans. It is large in size with cell diameter of 400-500 micrometer. The disease appears to be caused by the fusion of the gene between a snake and a bat, and has acquired the ability to infect mammals, including humans. This virus does not settle in air but on the ground, so it is not transmitted by air. Corona virus when it falls on fabrics stay for 9 hours. This virus when falls on metal surface can live for 12 hours. This virus lives on hands for about 10 minutes. If this virus is exposed to a temperature of 26-27 degree will be killed. So it does not live in hot areas.
If a person is suffering from Coronavirus he will have the following symptoms
- Running nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty breathing
- Blue color of lips or face
- Persistent pain
- Inability to arouse
How Coronavirus Spreads
The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact.
- Through respiratory droplets when an infected person coughs.
When a person coughs or sneezes these droplets land in mouth or nose and are inhaled into the lungs.
WHO IS AT HIGHER RISK?
- Older people and who have severe chronic diseases like diseases of heart or lungs or diabetes are at higher risk of developing serious complications from COVID-19.
- Immune compromised patients.
- Very young children and babies.
- Pregnant women should avoid infection.
IMPACTS OF CORONA VIRUS ON BUSINESS SECTOR:
Corona virus is shaking up businesses on a massive scale. Public and private sectors are both affected by this virus. Economic consequences of this black swan event are not clear yet. Its major impact is on digital media, payments and commerce, banking, telecom and technology and health care
Steps to protect yourself from Coronavirus
- Clean your hands often with soap.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect your home to remove germs.
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces.
- Avoid all non-essential travel.
- Keep distance between yourself and other people
Steps to protect others from Corona virus
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw used tissues.
- Clean your hand with hand sanitizer.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- If you are sick stay away from others.
- Limit contact with pets and animals.
Steps Employers should take to maintain a safe Workplace
- Educate and communicate regularly with employees.
- Monitor developments.
- Appoint emergency management team.
- Ensure good hygiene practices.
- Encourage sick employees to stay home.
- Limit business tours.
- Maintain flexible policies that permit sick employees to stay home.
There is no specific medicine to prevent or treat coronavirus. People may need preventive care to help them breathe.Use as much natural vitamin C as possible to strengthen your immune system.
Professor Chen Horin, CEO of Beijing Military Hospital, said: “Sliced lemon in a glass of warm water can save your life.” Hot lemon can kill cancer cells! Cut the lemon into three parts and put it in a glass, then pour hot water and transform it into alkaline water, drink it every day it will definitely benefit everyone.