Losing belly fat seem like a daunting task, however it is very dangerous place to store fat in the body and surrounds the internal organ making it difficult for them to function properly. Belly fat increases the risk of type 2 diabetes and heart diseases.
BEST EXERCISES TO LOSE BELLY FAT IN MEN:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent.
- Place your hands behind your head with elbows open wide.
- Take a deep breath and engage your abdominal muscles as you lift your torso while keeping your head back.
Bicycle abdominal exercise:
- While on your back, continue to keep your hands behind your head.
- Bring your knees into your chest and straighten one leg while turn your upper body toward the bent knee.
Alternate with your right and left legs.
- Turn over your front and place your elbows underneath your shoulders.
- Flex your feet and lift your body.
- Hold your body in this position for 60 seconds.
- Lie on your back with palms face down tucked underneath your hips.
- Engage your abdominal muscles and lift your hips and legs up.
- Bend over and place your hands forward to a downward facing dog position with your hands apart.
- Slowly lower down to plank position and hold for few seconds before dropping your hips to the floor.
- This exercise works your entire body including abdominal muscles, shoulders, back, triceps, legs, and hips.
BEST EXERCISES TO LOSE BELLY FAT IN WOMEN:
- Choose one either walking, running, or cycling that you will do and be consistent. Aim for 40 minutes per session.
- Walking, running, or cycling requires your body to use large muscles and raise your heart rate. This will burn more calories and help you lose belly fat.
- These are also considered as a cardiovascular exercise.
- Performing jumping jacks at a high intensity help you lose belly fat more quickly.
- Women should make a point of lifting weight that helps your body burn more calories at rest.
- You can purchase a set of 5 or 8 pound dumbbells and perform a variety of exercises at home.
High intensity interval training (HIIT):
- High intensity interval training involves short bouts of exercises followed by the same exercises at lower intensity.
- It includes going for a walk at a normal place and alternate between walking and sprinting throughout your work.
Standing belly press:
- Purchase a strap and wrap the band around a pillar and walk straight out in front of you holding both handles.
- Stand with your feet apart and press the handles out from your chest and hold for few seconds.
- You build strength in your abdominal muscles by resisting the band
You can lose the belly fat when you follow both a good healthy diet and exercise. Try different types of yoga for exercise and stress reduction. Yoga and meditation can help you sleep better.